Visit the Need To Know ticketing page to purchase your in-person ticket.
1. Make sure you're logged in. Click here to login.
2. Navigate to the "My Agenda" page. By logging in, the system will recognize you.
1. Enter a unique email for each attendee and complete the registration.
2. The receipt and all information will be sent to the attendee's email.
3. Remind them to login and select the current Need To Know event.
1. Enter first attendee's email.
2. Select the in-person ticket.
3. Enter first attendee's information.
4. You may use a credit card from a different cardholder to complete the registration.
5. Repeat the same process for the rest of the attendees.
a. You will need to log out of the registered attendee to start the registration process over.
b. The receipt and login instructions will be sent to the email entered during registration, not to the cardholder.
An attendee's email address is the unique identifier used by the platform to differentiate between attendees.
1. Login to your Need To Know Dashboard.
2. Navigate to the "My Agenda" page.
3. Click into the event you wish to get more information about, scroll down until you see one of the following:
b. Please note this Need To Know: Commercial Real Estate event will be in-person, so no livestream will be available. Attendees will be able to exclusively view the replay for 30 days after the event concludes.
Please email us at email@example.com for any support you need!
1. Please double check your junk mailbox to make sure your firewall isn’t blocking messages coming from our event platform HeySummit.
a. If you don’t see it in your junk mailbox please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you use an iCal or a Google Calendar, there is another option.
a. Navigate back to the home page and login with the email you registered with.
b. Select “My Agenda” in the top right navigation bar.
c. Select “Add to iCal” or “Add to Google Calendar” for the event.
d. Attendees will receive further information about the September 22 in-person event via email.
Yes, each event will be recorded and stored on the Need To Know website for 30 days after the event concludes.
The recording will be available within 2 hours after the event concludes for all ticket holders.
As of March 25, 2022, attendees will no longer be required to show proof of vaccination prior to entering the event or be required to wear a mask indoors. However, guests are welcome to wear a mask if they see fit.